Published 20 Jul 2012 14:30 0
THE phrase 'pushing up the daisies' will be given a whole new meaning as a theatre group dig into the concept of death.
When it comes to grocery shopping online the quality of produce and prompt delivery are two of the most significant benefits that most consumers are looking for.
Bill's is a place to eat, buy food and socialise and the Reading Store, in Chain Street, is one of five UK outlets in this new restaurant and produce chains.
"It's not that I'm a racist or anything" said the taxi driver as I pulled away from the station. "It's just not fair that they come over 'ere and ruin our country". "Pardon, err, what, pardon, who are we talking about now, I'm lost sorry" I stammered back to him, before changing my mind and drifting off eagerly wanting to avoid this monotonous drivel.
- Colder Than Here explores the struggle to accept death
- Restaurant reviews: The Three Tuns, Slough
- Some Like It Hotter set to dazzle at Windsor Theatre Royal
- Theatre reviewed: The Sainsbury Singers' Jekyll & Hyde
- VIDEO: Slough Philharmonic Orchestra rehearse The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace
- Restaurant reviews: Fusionz, Langley