Published 20 May 2013 11:30 0
A REVIEW of fire services that could result in changes to staffing levels in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead is underway in east Berkshire.
PUPILS and parents will ditch their cars to walk, cycle or scoot to school for a national initiative this week.
A GANG of travellers suspected of stealing Asian gold and other expensive jewellery has been targeted by police in a series of early-morning raids.
- Bin room in block of flats catches fire
- Talented teen one round away from national final of singing contest
- Man taken to hospital after small fire
- Missing woman from Wexham Park Hospital found
- Appeal launched to find missing woman
- Man dragged from car and seriously assaulted by 12 attackers
- Woman sheds the pounds for Ethan and Vivi
- Bright legal minds set for national final of mock trial competition
- Councillor exposed by The Observer expelled from his political party
- Students take over from teachers after winning auction
- Warning issued to dog owners after fatal attack on swan
POLICE are hunting a man who made sexual advances at a 19-year-old woman after getting into her parked-up car.
As I am typing this I am listening to the second album, Back Down, by Ben Marwood out now on Xtra Mile Recordings. It is a great, great record.There is no filler here.
A READING University professor is among the winners of the annual Wolfson History Prize.
The Hexagon have announced a 'relaxed' performance of their 2013/2014 panto, Jack And The Beanstalk
- I am Jack Hepplewhite AKA MrBlindPig presents...
- Colder Than Here explores the struggle to accept death
- Restaurant reviews: The Three Tuns, Slough
- Some Like It Hotter set to dazzle at Windsor Theatre Royal
- Theatre reviewed: The Sainsbury Singers' Jekyll & Hyde
- VIDEO: Slough Philharmonic Orchestra rehearse The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace