House fire caused by electrical appliance
Published 30 Jun 2012 17:30 0 Comments
A FIREFIGHTER has urged caution when plugging in electrical appliances following a house fire.
Crews from Langley and Slough were called to an electrical fire at a house in Rochfords Gardens, Slough at around 4.30pm this afternoon.
The fire caused 5% fire damage and 40% smoke damage to the house.
Watch manager Pete Farmer asked people to be careful not to plug too many appliances into extension sockets.
He added: "People should make sure their homes are protected with smoke alarms that are checked on a weekly basis."