Arrests made at Eton Dorney lake for ticket touting
Dan Whiteway • Published 29 Jul 2012 16:00 0 Comments
- Fourth man arrested in connection with ticket touting at Olympic venue
- Man charged with selling Olympic tickets without authority
- UPDATE: Hungarian man arrested on suspicion of ticket touting released without charge
- Young star Morgan Lake has Jessica Ennis looking over her shoulder
- Website launched to help identify missing or dead persons
THREE men have been arrested on suspicion of ticket touting at the Eton Dorney lake Olympic venue today (Sunday).
Officers from Thames Valley Police arrested the three men on suspicion of selling Olympic tickets without authority.
Two men from Germany, aged 36 and 39, were arrested at Eton Dorney Lake at around 12.45pm while a 59-year-old man from Manchester was arrested in Maidenhead Road, Windsor at 12.30pm.
Officers are investigating whether the incidents are linked and the three remain in custody at this time.