Teenager killed in fire named locally as vicar's son
- Warning issued after house fire call out in Slough
- Hero neighbour helps rescue man with mobility issues from house fire
- Three people rescued from house fire in Slough with one taken to hospital
- Hundreds pay tributes to 'inspirational' Peter
- Family pays tribute to son who 'leaves a big gap in all our lives'
A TEENAGER killed in a house fire has been named locally as Peter Baker, son of a vicar.
Mr Baker has been identified in reports as the son of Andrew Baker, the superintendent minister of the Thames Valley Methodist Circuit and Jill Baker, the president of Methodist women in Britain, from St Andrew's Methodist Church, in Merton Road.
Police have yet to confirm the identity of the victim.
A blog post on the Thames Valley Methodist web page said: "It is with a sense of shock that we learn of the death on 7th July 2012 of Peter Baker. We send our love to them and their elder son, Tim, and hold them and all their loved ones in our prayers."
The fire occurred in Upton Road, Slough, on Saturday evening when police were called to the scene at 7.10pm.
If you knew Peter Baker and would like to leave a tribute to him, please leave a message below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article appeared in Slough Observer 09 Jul 12