THE civil engineering team behind the £800,000 project to give a new lease of life to the 125 year old footbridge at Slough Railway Station is celebrating after being highly commended in the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) South East England Engineering Excellence Awards 2013.
IN an interesting twist on female solidarity tales, Steaming takes place in the hot and intimate world of an all-female steam room in London's East End.
AMBITIOUS plans to build a super hospital in green belt land just off the M4 have been touted as the right model for the region's long-term healthcare future.
MOTORISTS are facing delays across West Berkshire from a series of road works schemes.
- Dads go back to school
- Image released in connection with fraud case targeting elderly woman
- Bedroom bin blaze brought under control by firefighters
- Former council housing officer jailed after being caught illegally subletting council property
- Neighbourhood police officers win awards
- Police swoop to save family of swans being used for target practice by callous thugs
A playful new version of Mozart's fairytale opera The Magic Flute, presented by the Merry Opera Company, is coming to the Kenton Theatre, Henley-on-Thames this month.
- Salena Jones and Keith Mansfield team up for Powerful
- Reading Minster festival brings music to the Minster
- Martin Denny, Windsor Festival Director, shares what the Festival has in store
- Comedian Phill Jupitus talks stand up, audience participation and jazz
- Burnt Tomorrow talk Reading music and Hub Fest at Face Bar
- Competition calls all Berkshire young composers