THIRTEEN may be unlucky for some but not for a group of young rugby players from Slough RFC who were chosen to launch the 2015 Rugby World Cup at Twickenham recently.
BERKSHIRE Under 20s were crowned national champions after proving too strong for Cheshire in the U20 Championship final at Twickenham last Saturday.
SLOUGH RFC's miserable season continues this Saturday with a trip to Aylesbury (3pm). The Greenies prop up the Southern Counties North table and have already been condemned to relegation back into the Berks, Bucks & Oxon (BB&O) Premier.
- Marland Yarde honoured to be nominated for award
- Colin Kerrins and Cameron Crawford star on international stage in Georgia
- Jonathan Joseph tips Marland Yarde for international call-up
- London Irish star declares time is a healer after Saracens win
- Drifters set to receive Rugby Football Union Accredited Club award
- Submit your nomination for the Donal Wade and Tony Ellis sports awards
- Low extends London Irish contract
- London Irish end losing streak with vital win at Gloucester
- Slough RFC in need of a miracle
- Lucky Leicester Tigers leave London Irish glum
- Slough RFC suffer Aylesbury loss
SLAVA Koulikov has confirmed that Ciaran Long has re-signed with Slough Jets ahead of the 2013/14 season.
- Royal Ascot and Samsung Rowing World Cup tickets for under £50
- Slough Cricket Club go second after High Wycombe win
- Farnham Park Golf Club duo teeing up for Gleneagles challenge
- Boxing legend Barry McGuigan opens new East Berkshire College sports centre
- Steve Bateman - Fans support key to new Slough Town boss
- Steve Bateman 'restored' Slough Town pride