'We will produce the top women business executives and directors of tomorrow' - that's the pledge from chiefs behind a new Muslim faith-based free school.
SLOUGH Jets coach Adam Greener will enter his plea on drug offence charges on Tuesday, June 25, at Winchester Crown Court.
Community leaders across the borough have spoken out after suspected terrorist attack in Woolwich.
- Teen feared for life in Slough park rape
- Police chief reassures residents after Woolwich terrorist attack
- Hundreds of walkers complete Slough Together Walk
- Illegal waste company boss is arrested on Heathrow runaway as he tried to flee the country
- All-girls Muslim free school in Slough gets government green light
- Landlords to face energy ratings fine in new crackdown
- Tickets on sale for Slough Festival
- Former colleagues pay tribute to popular worker
- Brave student jumps 13,000ft from plane to raise cash for charity
- Police hunting man with two silver front teeth after sexual assault
- EXCLUSIVE: Incoming Mayor of Slough under investigation for string of allegations
A NINTH man has been arrested in the investigation into Kamran Maman's murder
- Polish Saturday school celebrates 60 years
- Heavyweight title belt stolen by thieves
- London ships out 100 homeless people to Slough
- Looking for something do this bank holiday? Why not visit the new nature reserve at Fobney Island in Reading
- Rowing World Cup rolling into Dorney
- Friends and family pay tribute to 'kind, loving and humble' Kamran Maman