SECTION 14(1)(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY FOOTPATH CLOSURE - FOOTPATH 66 FROM ROXBOROUGH PARK TO BESSBOROUGH ROADNotice ID: WAT1398693
SECTION 14(1)(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY FOOTPATH CLOSURE - FOOTPATH 66 FROM ROXBOROUGH PARK TO BESSBOROUGH ROAD
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management Order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow tree works to take place.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Footpath No. 66) Temporary Traffic Order 2019, and would become operational from on 24th October 2019, and remain in effect for a maximum legal duration of 6 months, or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that the work should be complete by 25th October 2019.
2. The provisions of the order would temporarily close Footpath 66 from side of St Anselms Church in Roxborough Park to Bessborough Road at junction with Footpath 69.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above would apply to:-
(a) prevent any person from proceeding along the said footpath in connection with the tree works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, or to any person performing their duty for the Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance services.
4. The provisions of the order would not have effect unless all the necessary signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed,
or covered where appropriate. The provisions of the order may also be effective at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion route: Pedestrians should take Footpath 67, Footpath 69, Footpath 70, Roxborough Park and vice versa
Dated 10th October 2019
Head of Service - Parking & Network Management, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA