PROPOSED ZEBRA CROSSING AND PARKING PLACES AMENDMENTS - LOVE LANE, PINNERNotice ID: WAT1399272
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW
PROPOSED ZEBRA CROSSING AND PARKING PLACES AMENDMENTS - LOVE LANE, PINNER
The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * The Harrow (Loading Places) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 201 * The Harrow (Free Parking Places)(Disabled Persons) (Non-residential)(Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 23 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, intends to implement a zebra crossing in Love Lane, Pinner, outside HSBC Bank, near its junction with Bridge Street.
2. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
3. The general effect of these orders propose move, remove and relocate existing parking places in Love Lane, Pinner, to accommodate the proposed Zebra Crossing.
4. The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * proposes to reduce the existing pay and display parking place fronting Nos. 9 to 17 Love Lane, from three spaces to two spaces.
5. The Harrow (Loading Places) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 201* proposes to shorten the existing loading bay outside Nos. 8 and 10 Love Lane, from 12 metres in length to 10 metres in length.
6. The Harrow (Free Parking Places)(Disabled Persons)(Non-residential)(Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* proposes to relocate the existing disabled parking bay from outside No. 7 Love Lane, to outside St. Luke's Catholic Church, next to the existing disabled bay at this location, to create a pair together.
7. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * proposes minor changes to the existing waiting restrictions in Love Lane, Pinner, as a consequence of the parking place changes. An at any time waiting restriction is proposed outside No. 11 Love Lane, where a pay and display space currently exists.
8. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
9. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Tushar Patel on 020 8424 7534 or by visiting the traffic order page at
or by QR code on this notice.
10. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2019-24 not later than 6th November 2019. All objections must specify the grounds on which they aremade. Email:
Dated 17th October 2019
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA