SECTION 14(1 )(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: WAT1756724
SECTION 14(1 )(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES -MALPAS DRIVE & ROSECROFT WALK
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate utility works.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Malpas Drive & Rosecroft Walk) Temporary Traffic Order 2020, and shall be operational from 08:00hrs on 25th June 2020 and shall remain in effect until 9th August 2020 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 9th July 2020.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting the following, when signs are in place;
I. Malpas Drive, between its junctions with Eastcote Road and Colchester Drive;
II. Rosecroft Walk, between its junction with Eastcote Road and a point 20.00 metres south of that point.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the utility work;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
4. The provisions of the order will not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion routes - via Colchester Drive and Rochester Drive
and vice versa;
via St Ursula Grove, Hill Road and Lyncroft
Avenue and vice versa. Dated 25th June 2020 Ian Slaney
Head of Service - Parking & Network Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA