SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - KENMORE AVENUE 1Notice ID: WAT1820151
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - KENMORE AVENUE 1
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they Intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This Is to allow utility works to take place.
1. This order may be cited as The Harrow (Kenmore Avenue 1) Temporary Traffic Order 2020, and shall be operational between 09:00hrs an 16:00hrs on 26th August 2020 and shall remain in effect until 28th September 2020 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 28th August 2020.
2. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter or exit Kenmore Avenue between its junction with Christchurch Avenue and a point opposite the southern boundary of No. 32 Kenmore Avenue.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the utility works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion route via Hartford Avenue, Alveston Avenue and Christchurch Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 20th August 2020
lan Slaney Head of Service - Parking & Network Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA