LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW MANOR ROAD, HARROW - CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE (S) PROPOSED PERMIT & DISABLED PARKING PLACES RELOCATIONSNotice ID: WAT0093246
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW
MANOR ROAD, HARROW - CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE (S) PROPOSED PERMIT & DISABLED PARKING PLACES RELOCATIONS
THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION)
(AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (FREE PARKING PLACES) (DISABLED PERSONS) (AMENDMENT NO.) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47,124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the proposed parking places amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, by relocating the existing permit parking bays in Manor Road to facilitate the new vehicular access for the new development at the site of the former comfort hotel, on the corner of Manor Road and Northwick Park Road. The existing parking bay located across the new access is to be relocated towards Northwick Park Road, to where the former hotel car park access has been removed. The parking bay opposite this new location would be removed.
3. The general effect of the proposed disabled parking places amendment order, is to relocate the existing disabled parking place located outside No. 1 b Manor Road, which is opposite the new vehicular access of the development site, to a new position outside Nos. 1 to 3 Blackthorne Court, Manor Road.
4. The general effect of the proposed waiting and loading restriction amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by amending the associated waiting restrictions as a consequence of the parking bay relocations. It is proposed to extend the existing 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday waiting restriction on the north-west side of Manor Road, from its junction with Northwick Park Road, to a point opposite the common boundary of No. 1 b Manor Road and Nos. 1 to 3 Blackthorne Court, Manor Road.
5. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge' would apply.
6. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
7. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2017-04 not later than 22nd February 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated 2nd February 2017 David Eaglesham
Service Manager - Traffic, Highways and Asset Management
Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA