LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW LONG FIELD SCHOOL, RAYNERS LANE - 20 MPH ZONE THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO. 35) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. 25) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017Notice ID: WAT0147670
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW LONG FIELD SCHOOL, RAYNERS LANE - 20 MPH ZONE THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO. 35) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. 25) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 45, 84, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Speed Limit) (Amendment No. 35) Traffic Order 2017 introduces a 20mph zone, to include Chester Drive and Church Drive, between their junctions with The Ridgeway and Lankers Drive, Dukes Avenue, Farm Avenue, Hawthorne Drive, Lankers Drive, Norwood Drive and Park Drive.
3. To facilitate the new kerb-build out in Rayners Lane to the south of the existing zebra crossing near Dukes Avenue, The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 25) Traffic Order 2017, removes two permit parking spaces outside No. 471 Rayners Lane.
4. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 17th April 2017, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code.
Dated 13th April 2017
Service Manager - Traffic, Highways and Asset Management
Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA