London Borough of Harrow Bus Priority waiting restriction amendments - Eastcote Lane & The Ridgeway The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.52) Traffic Order 2017Notice ID: WAT0199993
London Borough of Harrow Bus Priority waiting restriction amendments - Eastcote Lane & The Ridgeway The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.52) Traffic Order 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned order under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.52) Traffic Order 2017 introduces short sections of at any time waiting restrictions in Eastcote Lane and The Ridgway, to compliment the bus priority road widening schemes constructed.
3. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
4. A copy of the order, which will come into operation on 19th June 2017, including documents giving more particulars of the order, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the order was made.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the order or its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below. Email: email@example.com
Dated 15th June 2017
Service Manager - Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA