TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE HILLBURY AVENUENotice ID: WAT0212293
SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - HILLBURY AVENUE THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow for a frame and cover to be replaced.
1. The order shall be cited as The Harrow (Hillbury Avenue) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational between 08:00 and 16:00hrs on 22nd June 2017 and would remain in effect until 30th August 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 22nd June 2017.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Hillbury Avenue between a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 8 and 10 Hillbury Avenue and its junction with Willowcourt Avenue.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply toils any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the frame and cover replacement works;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion routes - via St Leonards Avenue, Kenton Road, Willowcourt Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 22nd June 2017 Ian Slaney Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA LONDON