LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROWNotice ID: WAT0225104
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION)
(AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* CONGESTION RELIEF PROGRAM - PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned order under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) Traffic Order 201 * proposes at any time double yellow line waiting restrictions at various locations in the borough. Locations affected are as follows;
* Brockleyside, Stanmore, the eastern side between London Road and the west to east arm.
*Torbay Road, extending the existing restriction by 6 metres outside No. 310 Torbay Road.
*Warren Lane - between its junction with Wood Lane and The Grove. Additional measures are proposed as follows;
3. Colburn Avenue - 8.30am to 9.30am & 3pm to 4.30pm Monday to Friday waiting restrictions are proposed on the south-west side fronting Nos. 2 to 6 Colburn Avenue.
4. Old Church Lane - at any time waiting restrictions are proposed on the inside of the bends of Old Church Lane, fronting Nos. 125 to 131 Old Church Lane, and fronting Nos. 94 to 102 Old Church Lane. 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday waiting restrictions are proposed on both sides of Old Church Lane, fronting and opposite Nos. 126 to 128 Old Church Lane.
5. Warden Avenue - a 6 metre extension of the existing at any time waiting and loading restrictions are proposed on the south side to terminate at the existing bus stop clearway, adjacent No. 397 Alexandra Avenue.
6. A copy of the proposed order, including documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposals, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays inclusive at the Civic Centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Notice and plans can be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk or by scanning the QR code on this notice.
7. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and sent to the Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management at the address given below quoting reference ?P2017-09 and received not later than 2nd August 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 13th July 2017
David Eaglesham Head of Traffic, Highways, and Asset Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA