London Borough of Harrow Manor Road HarrowNotice ID: WAT0233785
London Borough of Harrow Manor Road, Harrow - Controlled Parking Zone (S) - Permit Parking Places relocations The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 53) Traffic Order 2017 The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 33) Traffic Order 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 33) Traffic Order 2017, relocates the permit parking bay in Manor Road from across the entrance to the new development at the site of the former comfort hotel, towards the junction with Northwick Park Road. The previous parking bay located opposite this new location has been removed.
3. The proposal to relocate the existing disabled parking place outside No. 1 b Manor Road, which is opposite the new vehicular access of the development site, has been abandoned.
4. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 53) Traffic Order 2017 amends the associated waiting restrictions as a consequence of the parking bay relocations. The existing 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday waiting restriction on the north-west side of Manor Road, has been extended to include the kerb-space where the aforementioned parking place was removed, opposite the newly created parking place.
5. The restrictions referred to in this notice will not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" will apply.
6. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 17th July 2017, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
7. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the orders are made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 13th July 2017 David Eaglesham
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre,