LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROWNotice ID: WAT0248313
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW VAUGHAN FIRST & MIDDLE SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONE EXTENSION THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO.*)
TRAFFIC ORDER 201*
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL TO CONSTRUCT ROAD HUMPS. SECTION 90 HIGHWAYS ACT 1980.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Section 84, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers. The general effect of the orders would be as follows;
2. The Harrow (Speed Limit) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* proposes to extend the existing Vaughan First & Middle School 20mph zone in the following roads; Badgers Close, Bowen Road, Butler Avenue, Butler Road, Colbeck Road, Drury Road, Heath Road, Lance Road, Marsh Close, Merivale Road, Sumner Road, Vaughan Road, Vellacott Road and Wilson Gardens.
3. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to construct additional road humps in the proposed 20 mph Zone extension.
Proposed speed cushion locations - Sets of two speed cushions measuring 2.6 metres long, 1.9 metres wide and 75mm high are proposed as follows; Bowen Road, outside Nos. 6 &8, Nos. 34 & 36 and Nos. 59 & 61. Butler Avenue, outside Nos. 10, 30 and adjacent No. 42 Bessborough Road. Butler Road, outside Nos. 12, 42, 68,102,162, adjacent No. 28 Bowen Road and adjacent No. 46 Drury Road. Colbeck Road, outside Nos. 9 & 11. Drury Road, adjacent No. 179 Vaughan Road, outside Nos. 34 & 36, 50 & 52, 76,102 and Nos. 125 & 127. Heath Road, outside Nos. 20 & 22. Lance Road, outside No. 12. Merivale Road, outside Nos. 12 and 44 & 46. Sumner Road, outside Nos. 18 & 20. Vaughan Road, outside Nos. 4, 34 & 36, 70, 96,124,148 & 150 and No. 190. Wilson Gardens, outside Nos. 3 &5 and Nos. 66 & 68.
4. A copy of the proposed orders, including documents such as plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed scheme, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the civic centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date of this notice. Further information can be obtained by telephoning 020 8736 6816, visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders and traffic calming measures must be made in writing and sent to the address below, quoting reference DP2017-11 and received not later than 16th August 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: email@example.com.
Dated 27th July 2017 David Eaglesham Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA