SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: WAT0281641
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - FAIRVIEW CRESCENT
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow for a new water supply to be installed.
1. This order shall be cited as The Harrow (Fairview Crescent) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational from 30th August 2017 and would remain in effect until 30th November 2018 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 5th September 2017.
2. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter or exit Fairview Crescent between a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 79 and 81 Fairview Crescent and its junction with Rayners Lane.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the new water supply works;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs
in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; Rayners Lane, Fairview Crescent and vice versa. Dated 24th August 2017
Ian Slaney, Hj
Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate,
PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA