TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - CENTRAL AVENUENotice ID: WAT0395423
PUBLIC NOTICE SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - CENTRAL AVENUE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to all for multi utility works to take place.
1. This order shall be cited as The Harrow (Central Avenue) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on 4th December 2017 and shall remain in effect until 30th March 2018 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 12th December 2017.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Central Avenue between a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 38 and 41 Central Avenue and a point opposite the northern flank wall of No. 57 Central Avenue.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the multi utility works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; Village Way, The Avenue, Hillcroft Avenue and vice versa.
Dated 30th November 2017 Ian Slaney, Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA