TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WESTFIELD DRIVENotice ID: WAT0423708
SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WESTFIELD DRIVE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to all for multl utility works to take place.
1. This order may be cited as The Harrow (Westfield Drive) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on 8th January 2018 and shall remain in effect until 30th April 2018 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner.
2. Vehicles would be prohibited from entering or exiting Westfield Drive at its junction with Kenton Road.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 as above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) any thing done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the multi utility works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; Charlton Road, Kenmore Road, Westfield Gardens and vice versa.
Dated 21st December 2017 Ian Slaney, Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA LONDON