LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PINNER ROAD LOCAL SAFETY SCHEMENotice ID: WAT0443630
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PINNER ROAD LOCAL SAFETY SCHEME THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (LOADING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (FREE PARKING PLACES)(DISABLED PERSONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of these orders is to rearrange the existing pay and display parking places, loading place and disabled parking place layout Fronting Nos. 23 to 28 Broadwalk, Pinner Road, to facilitate relocation of the existing bus stop clearway from outside Nos. 17 to 21, Broadwalk, Pinner Road. Pay and display parking places are proposed to replace the bus stop clearway fronting Nos. 17 to 20 Broadwalk, Pinner Road. The times of operation of the parking places being relocated are to remain unchanged, nor are any tariff changes proposed. Isolated waiting and loading restriction upgrades are proposed fronting numbers 394 to 404 Pinner Road, and at newly proposed kerb-build outs in the vicinity.
3. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
4. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Johann Alles on 0208736 6816 or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2017-29 not later than 7th February 2018. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 18th January 2018 David Eaglesham Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate,
PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA