NORTHOLT ROAD, SOUTH HARROW LOCAL SAFETY SCHEMENotice ID: WAT0514906
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW NORTHOLT ROAD, SOUTH HARROW LOCAL SAFETY SCHEME
THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION)
(AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*)
TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (LOADING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (PRESCRIBED ROUTE) (AMENDMENT NO. *) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to construct flat top road humps at the following locations;
Parkfield Road & Eastcote Road at their junctions with Northolt Road; 75mm high, 5 metres wide and 6 metres long. Northolt Road service road, at the north eastern extremity; 75mm high, 12 metres wide and 13 metres long. Valentine Road at is junction with the service road; 75mm high, 13 metres wide and 14 metres long.
2. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
3. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 2018, proposes to introduce at any time waiting and loading restrictions along sections of Northolt Road, between its junction with Stanley Road and Eastcote Lane. This includes at the junctions of Brooke Avenue, South Hill Avenue, Parkfield Avenue, and Eastcote Road.
4. The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 2018 removes eight pay and display parking places in Northolt Road adjacent the existing service road fronting Nos. 302 to 320 Northolt Road, and four individual spaces within the service road at each end where kerb-build outs are proposed. The order also removes two existing pay and display parking places outside Nos. 249 Northolt Road. A total of eight new pay and display parking spaces are to be provided, two in Whitby Road, two in Eastcote Road and four in Parkfield Road.
5. The Harrow (Loading Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 2018 proposes to relocate the existing loading bay in Northolt Road outside No. 238 Northolt Road, to outside Nos. 226 and 228 Northolt Road on a widened footway.
6. The Harrow (Prescribed Route) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 2018 proposes to further amend The Harrow (Prescribed Route) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 2015 by introducing two new no entry points. It
is proposed to prevent vehicles from entering Eastcote Road, South Harrow, from Northolt Road. It is proposed to prevent vehicles from entering Northolt Road from Parkfield Road.
7. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
8. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Tushar Patel on 020 8424 7534 or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
9. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2018-07 not later than 28th March 2018.
All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: email@example.com.
Dated 8th March 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA