LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* LOCALISED SAFETY PARKING PROGRAM - WAITING RESTRICTIONS AT JUNCTIONS, BENDS AND NARROWINGS. METROPOLITAN CYCLE ROUTE - CHURCH AVENUE & MARSH ROAD WAITING RESTRICTION AMENDMENTS.Notice ID: WAT0682030
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* LOCALISED SAFETY PARKING PROGRAM - WAITING RESTRICTIONS AT JUNCTIONS, BENDS AND NARROWINGS. METROPOLITAN CYCLE ROUTE - CHURCH AVENUE & MARSH ROAD WAITING RESTRICTION AMENDMENTS.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No.*)
Traffic Order 201 * proposes waiting restrictions at various locations in the borough. Locations affected are as follows;
- Apple Grove - on bends, at junctions and between parking bays, (at any time)
- Athelstone Road - eastern cul-de-sac. (at any time)
- Bancroft Road at junction with Carmelite Road, (at any time)
- Bellamy Drive - at any time extensions o/s Nos. 72 & 74 and 19 & 21 Bellamy Drive.
- Bishop Ken Road at junction with Connaught Road, (at any time)
- Brancker Road at junctions with Paulhan Road and Hinkler Road, (at any time)
- Church Avenue - the south-western extremity, all sides, (at any time)
- Cecil Park - north side outside No. 87 Cecil Park, (at any time)
- Eaton Close - fronting Nos. 14 to 22 and Nos. 40 to 48 to Dennis Lane, (at any time)
- Elmgrove Road - the south-east side between Sovereign Place and No. 33. (at any time).
- Everton Drive - the north-west side outside Nos. 65/67 from existing to disabled bay. (at any time)
- Floriston Gardens - 2 metre extension on north-east side, (at any time)
- Glenalmond Road at junction with Malvern Gardens, (at any time)
- Kenton Lane - between Nos. 852 and 826. (8am - 6.30pm Mon - Sat)
- Marsh Road - north side, outside No. 28 Marsh Road towards bridge, (at any time)
- Mayfield Avenue - north-east side between No.1 and P&D parking, (at any time)
- Morland Road - 1.50 metre extension on west side from Kenton Road, (at any time)
- Northolt Road - access service road between Nos. 230 and 232 Northolt Road, (at any time)
- Old Church Lane - 2.8 m extension o/s No. 131, & 13 metres o/s Nos. 133 and 135. (at any time)
- Osprey Lane - between Swift Close and southern extent of highway adj. No. 6. (at any time)
- Paulhan Road at junction with Hinkler Road, (at any time)
- Pinner Road at junction with access road north of VB Sons, (at any time)
- Rayners Lane - west side opposite Nos. 96 to 102 & north of Tithe Farm Social Club.(at any time)
- Station Road, North Harrow, west side, between Nos. 4 and 14 (7am-10am & 4pm-7pm Mon-Fri)
- Strongbridge Close at junction with Twyford Road, (at any time)
- St. Margaret's Avenue - between No. 28 and the south-eastern extremity, (at any time)
- Westfield Drive - west side Nos. 1 to 23. East side Kenton Rd to No. 2 & Nos. 28 to 38.(at any time)
- Westfield Gardens - the north-west side and junction with Kenmore Road, (at any time)
- Whittington Way - north side opposite Nos. 33/35. (at any time)
3. Loading restrictions are proposed at any time in Pinner Road on the north-east side between Southfield Park and Nos. 440/442 Pinner Road, including the south-east side of Southfield Park at its junction, for an extent of 19 metres.
4. A copy of the proposed order, including documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposals, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays inclusive at the Civic Centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Notice and plans can be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk or by scanning the QR code on this notice.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and sent to the Head of Traffic, Highways
and Asset Management at the address given below quoting reference
?P2018-04 and received not later than 18th July 2018. All objections
must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Email: email@example.com. Dated 28th June 2018 David Eaglesham
Head of Traffic, Highways & Asset Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA