LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW NORTHOLT ROAD, SOUTH HARROW LOCAL SAFETY SCHEME THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 74) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT N0.44)Notice ID: WAT0791417
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW NORTHOLT ROAD, SOUTH HARROW LOCAL SAFETY SCHEME THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 74) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT N0.44)
TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (LOADING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.5) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (PRESCRIBED ROUTE) (AMENDMENT NO.10) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 74) Traffic Order 2018, introduces at any time waiting and loading restrictions along sections of Northolt Road, between its junction with Stanley Road and Eastcote Lane. This includes at the junctions of Brooke Avenue, South Hill Avenue, Parkfield Avenue, and Eastcote Road.
3. The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 44) Traffic Order 2018 removes eight pay and display parking places in Northolt Road adjacent the existing service road fronting Nos. 302 to 320 Northolt Road, and four individual spaces within the service road at each end where kerb-build outs are built. The order also removes two existing pay and display parking places outside Nos. 249 Northolt Road. A total of seven new pay and display parking spaces are to be provided, one in Whitby Road, two in Eastcote Road and four in Parkfield Road.
4. The Harrow (Loading Places) (Amendment No. 5) Traffic Order 2018 amends the existing schedule definition of the existing loading bay in Northolt Road outside No. 238 Northolt Road.
5. The Harrow (Prescribed Route) (Amendment No. 10) Traffic Order 2018 further amends The Harrow (Prescribed Route) Traffic Order 2015
by introducing two new no entry points. Vehicles are prohibited from entering Eastcote Road, South Harrow, from Northolt Road, and from entering Northolt Road from Parkfield Road.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
7. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 24th September 2018, including documents giving more particulars of the order, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
8. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 13th September 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management
Community Directorate, PO Box 39,
Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA