PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: WAT1112951
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WHITEFRIARS DRIVE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow for multi utility works to take place.
1. This order would be cited as The Harrow (Whitef riars Drive) Temporary Traffic Order 2019, and shall be operational from 23rd April 2019 and shall remain in effect until 20th May 2019 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner. It is anticipated that all works should be complete by 30th April 2019.
2. Vehicles would be prohibited from entering or exiting Whitefriars Drive at its junction with High Road.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above would apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the multi utility works.
4. The provisions of the order would not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered,
or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion via; High Road, Weald Lane, Farmstead Road and vice versa.
Dated 11th April 2019
Ian Slaney - Head of Parking and fllj
Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA