ANOTHER man has been charged with the murder of a 35-year-old in Burnham following a week of arrests amid ongoing police investigations.

Beau Robinson collapsed and died after an alleged fight involving several people in Wyndham Crescent.

But how did it get to this point?

READ MORE: All the stories related to Burnham murder investigation

Here’s everything we know about how events unfolded in this terrible tragedy.

Sunday, June 20:

Police forensic teams are spotted off Wyndham Crescent carrying out investigations for a number of hours.

Later that day, Thames Valley Police announce it has launched a murder investigation following the death of a man.

Officers had been called to the scene at 1.10 pm following reports of an altercation involving a group of men.

READ MORE: Police carry out forensic investigations in Burnham

Shortly after this, a 35-year-old man collapsed and died despite officers’ attempts to revive him.

No arrests were made at the time.

Tuesday, June 22.

The first two arrests are made following the launch of the murder investigation.

TVP announce they have detained a 32-year-old man from Maidenhead and a 36-year-old man from Slough.

They were both arrested on suspicion of murder.

READ MORE: Two arrested on suspicion of murder in Burnham

On the same day, at around 7pm, the force announced three further arrests have been made in connection with the incident.

A 30-year-old man from Slough was arrested on suspicion of murder while a 28-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman from Burnham were arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.

The two men arrested earlier that day were still in police custody at this time.

READ MORE: Three more arrested after man dies following fight

Wednesday, June 23

Officers make a sixth arrest with a 20-year-old cuffed on suspicion of murder.

Thursday, June 24

The 32-year-old and the 36-year-old, both arrested on suspicion of murder, were released under investigation on June 24.

The 28-year-old and the 37-year-old, who were arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender, were also released under investigation.

Friday, June 25

Police charge a first person in connection with the incident.

READ MORE: Man charged with murder in connection with Burnham death

Daniel Hicks, 30, of no fixed abode, was charged with one count of murder and one count of possession of a knife in a public place.

He appeared at Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on the same day.

The arrested 20-year-old was still in police custody at this time.

Later that day, at around 4pm, police identified the 35-year-old man who passed away.

READ MORE: Man who died in Burnham fight identified

He was named as Beau Robinson, from Burnham. Police said his family were being given support by specially trained officers.

Head of Major Crime, Detective Superintendent Kevin Brown, said: “Our thoughts remain with the family and friends of Mr Robinson at this extremely difficult time.

“We would ask that their privacy is respected while they try to come to terms with what has happened.”

Saturday, June 26

Police charge a second man with murder following the death of Beau Robinson.

READ MORE: Second man charged in Burnham murder probe

Martin Fleming, 20, of Bideford Spur, appeared at Reading Magistrates’ Court on this date.

He will appear alongside Daniel Hicks for a preliminary hearing at Reading Crown Court on Tuesday, June 29.