A Slough man is in for the running to win a popular psychological reality TV show.

BBC One's The Traitors kicked off on January 3, introducing a cast of 22 hopefuls deadest on winning the £120,000 cash prize.

Amongst the 22 contestants taking part included Harry, a British Army engineer from Slough.

Now approaching the shows third week and officially past the midway point, betting company gambling.com have revealed which contestants are most likely to win.

Harry is at the top of the leader board to win, with an 11/8 probably (42.1 per cent).

The betting app said that Harry has put on an "impressive performance".

"The Traitor is now 11/8, from 2/1 on January 11, to win the series after he broke down in tears after Jonny was axed," a spokesperson said.

"If they [tears] were put on for effect then the lad deserves an Oscar for his Traitor antics, but he appeared to be genuinely upset at voting against a fellow military man."

Contestants Mollie (3/1) and Miles (4/1) are the next two thought to be in the running to win.

Currently the 'traitors' are thought to have a 60 per cent chance of winning, against a 40 per cent chance for the 'faithfuls' to win.

The Traitors airs Wednesday to Friday at 9pm on BBC One.

How does The Traitors work?

The Traitors  is a competition series built on strategy and suspicion, where a team of players will compete in missions, with each mission they win adding to the prize pot.

However, amongst the players lie the ‘Traitors’, a group who meet in secret and decide who to eliminate from their fellow players known as the ‘Faithfuls’.

The aim for the Traitors is to stay undetected until the end, the aim for the Faithful is the banish all of the Traitors before the game ends.