BURNHAM are out of the FA Cup this season after a 4-1 defeat away at Billericay Town in the second qualifying round on Saturday.

Billericay, from the National League South, took the lead inside two minutes at New Lodge thanks to a goal from Connor Hunt.

The Blues equalised through Lucas Sinclair just seconds later but that was as good as it got for the Hellenic Division One East side.

Moses Emanuel scored to put the home side back in front in the eighth minute and added another with 15 minutes remaining.

Billericay had the final say in the match when Sam Deering netted in the final minute of normal time.

Burnham return to action with Hellenic League cup matches at Chinnor on Tuesday (7.45pm) and Yateley United this Saturday (3pm).

Slough Town will have to win a replay in order to progress in the FA Cup after a 2-2 draw with Sholing at Arbour Park on Saturday.

The Rebels were unfortunate not to take the lead inside four minutes as a cross from James Dobson rebounded back off the crossbar.

The home side broke the deadlock in the ninth minute when a shot from Louie Soares deflected into the path of Ben Harris and he swept the ball past keeper Ryan Gosney.

Slough had the chance to double their advantage when Peter Castle fouled Harris inside the box with a mistimed challenge. Dobson fired the resulting spot kick into the bottom corner on 26 minutes.

Sholing, from the Wessex League Premier Division, pulled a goal back in the 38th minute as Alex Sawyer drilled a shot past the helpless Jack Turner.

The visitors were unfortunate not to draw level three minutes into the second-half when a shot from Lee Wort deceived Turner but hit the base of the post.

The lower-league side equalised as Dan Mason was afforded time and space to turn in the area and shot under he unsighted Turner in the 81st minute.

Slough thought they had won the second qualifying round tie in the dying moments when a shot from substitute Warren Harris struck the foot of the post.

The replay will take place at the Universal Stadium on Tuesday (7.45pm), with the winners at home to Bristol Manor Farm in the third qualifying round on Saurday 6th October.

The Rebels return to action in the National League South with a visit to Arbour Park from Berkshire rivals Hungerford Town this Saturday (3pm).

Chalvey Sports put another point on the board in Hellenic Division One East after a 1-1 draw away at AFC Aldermaston on Saturday.

A goal from Jay Welch gave Aldermaston a first-half lead at the AWE Recreational Society, before Jason Marney equalised for the Stabmonks after the break.

Chalvey turn their attention to the Supplementary Cup and a visit to Penn & Tylers Green on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Grab a copy of the Observer every Friday for match reports, pictures and reaction.