SLOUGH Town have failed to beat lower-league opposition in the FA Cup after a 2-2 draw against Bristol Manor Farm on Saturday.

Bristol, from Southern League Division One South, have never progressed into the third qualifying round before, but twice recovered from falling a goal behind to hold the Rebels at Arbour Park.

The visitors were unfortunate not to take the lead when a goalmouth scramble ensued and a shot was blocked on the line before the ball was cleared.

Slough broke the deadlock as Chris Flood crossed the ball to Warren Harris and he found Matthew Stevens on hand to fire in from eight yards inside 10 minutes.

The Rebels wasted further chances in the first-half and were punished in the 49th minute when Owen Howe curled a shot around keeper Jack Turner, with the ball hitting the post before going in.

The home side regained their advantage as James Dobson put in a deep cross to Harris with Flood on hand to smash the ball into the net from eight yards on 63 minutes.

Bristol Manor Farm levelled the scores in the 76th minute when Slough failed to deal with a free-kick into the box and the ball went through the legs of Turner, leaving Howe to find the empty net.

The Rebels were unfortunate not to win the tie late on as Dobson hit a dipping shot that beat keeper Ben John but hit the underside of the crossbar.

Slough now face a difficult trip down the M4 for the cup replay on Tuesday (7.45pm).

The Rebels return to action in the National League South with a trip to Welling United this Saturday (3pm).

Burnham continue to make progress in the Berks & Bucks Senior Trophy this season after a 5-0 win away at Penn & Tylers Green on Saturday.

The Blues took a clear lead into the break in the second round tie at French School Meadows thanks to goals from George Weller, Harry Pearce and Bradley Holland.

The visitors secured the after half-time with goals from Ryan Tackley and Dan Molloy.

Burnham return to The Gore for the visit of Chinnor in the Hellenic League Subsidiary Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm), and then Didcot Town Development in Division One East this Saturday (3pm).

Chalvey Sports have suffered a third straight defeat on the road in all competitions after a 4-1 loss at Holyport in Division One East on Saturday.

Goals from Fabian Driffill and Daniel Rapley gave Port a clear lead at Summerleaze, but Tom Williams pulled one back for the Stabmonks before the break.

The home team secured all three points after the break with goals from Alan Akerman and Kris Drake.

Chalvey turn their attention to the Slough Town Challenge Cup and a second round tie away at Iver Heath Village this Saturday (2pm).

Grab a copy of the Observer this Friday for match reports, pictures and reaction.