SINGH Sabha have reached the final of the Maidenhead Norfolkian Senior Cup this season after a 2-0 win against East Berkshire League rivals Delaford on Saturday.

The semi-finals tie was a full-blooded and feisty game, but Sabha produced a battling display to set up a clash with league rivals Old Windsor in the final at York Road in Maidenhead.

It was the first meeting between the two sides this season and both are unbeaten as contenders for the East Berkshire Premier Division title.

Both teams had a good passage into the semi-finals so it was always going to be a cracking game, and it never failed to disappoint.

Singh Sabha had to absorb some pressure from Delaford early on but they hit their visitors to open the scoring with a great move after winning back possession.

Man-of-the-match Sukh Hunjan found the run of Hasan Mahmood with a ball over the top. He took a touch before shooting into the top corner, taking the keeper by surprise with a neat and early finish.

Delaford kept the pressure on after the break and Sabha suffered a blow when losing centre back Deep Purewal, but they were able to bring on Dillon Bains who got stuck in with some strong challenges.

The home side secured the win late on when right-back Jagdeep Bhullar scored a freakish goal after good play between Mahmood and Hunjan.

Bhullar looked to cross the ball to the back post 40-yards from goal but his delivery was mis-judged by the Delaford keeper and the ball nestled into the top corner, sending Sabha into wild celebrations.

Singh Sabha turn their attention to the East Berkshire League Cup this Saturday and a third round tie away at Britwell Reserves.

Wraysbury returned to action in Division One with a 4-2 victory against rivals Iver Heath Village.

Iver broke the deadlock midway through the first-half when a header from a Wraysbury defender dropped for a winger to hit a dipping volley straight into the top corner from the edge of the box.

The Stags equalised just before the break as Ahmed found himself unmarked and turned a shot in.

The home side took the lead after half-time when substitute Ashton won a free-kick on the left flank and whipped in a perfect cross for Hughes to flick the ball in at the far post.

Their advantage did not last long however as two failed attempts at a clearance allowed an Iver striker to make no mistake and level the scores.

Wraysbury saw a shot turned onto the post before re-taking the lead as Gumbs slipped in Hughes, who took one touch and fired the ball home.

The scoring was complete when Fairhill timed a run into the box and cut onto his right foot to buy a shot into the bottom corner.