SLOUGH Town are now four matches without a win in the National League South after a 1-1 draw at Hampton & Richmond Borough on Saturday.

Hampton substitute and new signing Marcel Barrington scored with just seconds left on the clock to deny the Rebels of all three points at the Beveree Stadium.

Slough welcomed two new additions into their squad, Tommy Wood on loan from League Two club AFC Wimbledon and Daniel Roberts on dual registration from Windsor.

The visitors were unfortunate not to take the lead inside the first 15 minutes when a Matthew Lench header was cleared off the line by Rian Bray at full stretch.

The Rebels broke the deadlock in the 25th minute as George Wells whipped a free-kick into the box and Sam Togwell headed into the bottom corner.

It is his second goal since joining the club from Eastleigh in the summer.

Hampton dealt Slough a sucker punch two minutes into time added on when a defensive mix-up led to the ball being crossed into the box where Barrington headed into an empty net.

Referee Steven Hughes blow the final whistle after the restart and the Rebels slumped to their knees knowing they had just dropped two points.

Despite the result a club landmark was achieved as Sean Fraser came on as a substitute to make his 300th appearance for Slough.

Fraser joined the Rebels in August 2012 and has now made the second most appearances in the 21st Century behind Steve Daley, who made 350.

The draw leaves Slough in 12th position in the league table and seven points behind the play-off spots.

The Rebels welcome second-bottom Gloucester City to Arbour Park on Tuesday (7.45pm) and then promotion-chasing Dartford this Saturday (3pm).

Burnham have reached round four of the Hellenic Supplementary Cup this season following their 3-2 win on penalties against Lydney Town on Saturday.

A goal from Tom Handley gave Premier Division club Lydney the lead at the Gore but Kyle Mifsud equalised just seconds later for Division One East leaders Burnham.

The visitors restored their advantage after the break, before Lucas Sinclair levelled the scores with a spectacular overhead kick.

A second fantastic goal from Sinclair have the hosts the lead in the second-half of extra time but Lydney equalised in the final minute of extra time.

Burnham played the last six minutes of the additional 30-minute period with just nine men after both Sinclair and George Weller were sent off.

The Blues return to league action with a short trip to rivals Holyport this Saturday (3pm).

Chalvey Sports completed a hat-trick of wins in all competitions after a 3-2 victory against Chinnor in Division One East on Saturday.

A goal from Leigh Mason have Chinnor the lead inside the first five minutes at Arbour Park.

The Stabmonks equalised through Jason Marney after the break, but the visitors restored their advantage via Luke Davis in the 63rd minute.

A goal from Bryan Taylor brought the home side level, before Tom Jansons struck in the final minute to secure all three points.

The win means Chalvey Sports are in eighth position in the league table, before a trip to Didcot Town Development this Saturday (3pm).