SLOUGH Town recovered from falling two goals behind to draw 2-2 at Concord Rangers in the National League South on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

The Rebels were reduced to 10 men after 35 minutes when defender Guy Hollis was shown a straight red card for a foul on Alex Ralls.

A goal from Lee Minshull gave Concord the lead at Thame Road one minute before the half-time interval.

Alex Wall doubled the advantage for the Essex-based side with a goal 11 minutes into the second half.

Slough pulled a goal back when forward Francis Amartey, who signed a professional contract with Birmingham City in August 2018, scored his first goal for the club in the 80th minute.

The Rebels levelled the scores when Lee Togwell netted from a goalmouth scramble in the second minute of time added on. It is his fourth goal of the season and second in as many games.

The point means Slough remain in 12th position in the league table ahead of a visit to Arbour Park from promotion-chasing Billericay Town this Saturday (3pm).

Burnham extended their lead at the top of Hellenic Division One East to 10 points after a 9-0 win at Abingdon Town last weekend.

Dean Allen was the star on show at Culham Road with a hat-trick, with the other goals coming from Lucas Sinclair, Ryan Tackley, Ollie Harris, Kyle Mifsud and two from Dan Molloy.

Burnham turn their attention to the Hellenic Subsidiary Cup and a quarter-finals tie away at Clanfield 85 from Division One West this Saturday (3pm).

Langley remain on course to defend the Slough Town Challenge Cup this season after their 3-1 win at rivals Chalvey Sports in the semi-finals last weekend.

The goals for the visitors to Arbour Park came from Jerrell Gumbs, Brandon Granville and Ben White, while Bryan Taylor was on target for the Stabmonks.

Langley turn their attention back to the promotion race in Division Two East with a trip to Chinnor Reserves on Tuesday (7.45pm), before Risborough Rangers Reserves visit Summerleaze this Saturday (3pm).

Chalvey return to action in Division One Eat with a trip to Thame Rangers on Wednesday 20th March.