WESTWOOD United came from two goals down to beat a strong Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves side 3-2 in the Premier Division, writes Dave Wright.

The Sumas eased into the lead through Sam Cooley and Josh Harris, only for Westwood to hit back to equalise before half-time, with the first of their goals coming from the penalty spot.

Both sides had chances before United grabbed the winner in the second half. Wokingham did get the ball into the net again, only to see it ruled out. They remain 10th in the table, while Westwood are fifth.

Les Sackey snatched a late equaliser for Berks County to earn a 1-1 draw at Woodcote Stoke Row, who had led through a Jon Adey goal. County finished with 10 men after Will Kyeremeh had been sent off for two yellow cards.

Dean Clarke scored early in the second half as Burghfield won 1-0 at Wraysbury Village, extending their unbeaten league run to six games. They are eighth in the placings, one behind Wraysbury but having played two fewer games.

Marlow United stayed in hot pursuit of league leaders Cookham Dean by thrashing Reading City U23s 7-0 at Scours Lane, handing out a lesson of clinical finishing to their young opponents.

They never looked back after taking the lead inside the opening minute through Adam McKie. Chris Hurst, with a hat-trick, Liam Bushey, Adam Harman and sub Qwam Thomas added the other goals, with four coming in the first half.

United are now nine points behind Cookham with three games in hand.

Second-bottom Reading City have completed their league fixtures on 14 points, with Woodley United Royals seven points adrift and four games remaining.

United crashed to an 8-3 defeat at Richings Park, who were winning for the first time in four games.

John Swift was in top form with four goals, closely followed by Brad Cunningham with a treble, with Edmunds adding the other.

Maidenhead Town rounded off a successful Division One programme with a 3-1 success at Finchampstead and that ensures them of a promotion place. This leaves them top with 41 points, but they are unlikely to stay there as Newbury are just two points behind with six games still to play following their 5-1 victory away to second-bottom Eldon Celtic.

James Birkett made a welcome return to the Town line-up after being sidelined for two years through an ACL injury.

Third-placed FC Imaan Lions were held to a 1-1 draw by Reading YMCA Rapids. Aadil Asghar put Lions ahead after 53 minutes with Ryan Adams grabbing a late equaliser for the visitors.

Rotherfield United went fifth, but were made to work hard by tailenders White Eagles before winning 3-2, while the game between Hurst and Cookham Dean Reserves ended in a goalless draw.

In-form Westwood United Reserves won 3-2 against Division Two side Woodcote Stoke Row Reserves to reach the Berkshire Trophy Centre Intermediate Cup final, where they face Mortimer Reserves or Wargrave, who meet this coming Saturday.

It was Westwood's sixth successive win in all competitions.

Table-toppers Mortimer Reserves triumphed 2-0 at Goring United thanks to goals from Jordan Sawyer and Casey Warwick. They stay three points ahead of Wargrave, who hammered hosts AFC Corinthians 6-2 with Sam Wild netting four of their goals. Stuart Moss added the other two.

Fast-improving Harchester Hawks boosted their chances of avoiding relegation by beating Richings Park Reserves 2-0, while relegation-threatened Phoenix Old Boys earned a valuable point in a 3-3 draw with visitors Hurst Reserves. Josh Hodgkins (2) and Sam Bodey netted for the hosts with Tim Grenham, Andy Herbert and Peter Jones on target for Hurst.

In Division Three, leaders Woodley United A came from a goal down at half-time to secure a valuable 3-1 win at promotion rivals Taplow United A in their final league fixture. Tim Green scored two goals, giving him 12 for the season, with the other coming from a Rod Stevens free-kick, while James Murdoch netted for Taplow.

United are three points ahead of Henley Town, who won 3-0 away to Maidenhead Town A, where Alex White (2) and Jack Naerger were on target. Henley have two games left and boast by far the superior goal difference.

Pangbourne made it four wins in a row by defeating Hambleden 5-1 after Richard Bennett had added a second-half hat-trick to goals from Luke Stroud and Will Hambridge. Fourth-placed Hambleden snatched a consolation goal from Nicholas Ellis in stoppage time.

The clash between the top two sides in Division Four proved a real thriller, with Westwood United Development squeezing home 5-4 at Datchet Village, whose goals came from Barry Dunbar (3) and Mark Darby.

Both sides are assured of promotion with the Villagers now needing three points from their three remaining games to clinch the title,

A solitary goal from Jamie Boot earned second-bottom Taplow United Reserves a welcome victory over fourth-placed Farnham Royal Mavericks.