SLOUGH Town completed a hat-trick of wins in the National League South this season after a 3-1 victory against Hampton & Richmond Borough on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

The Rebels are now unbeaten in their last eight league matches, five wins and three draws, and this most recent success sees them move up three places to eighth position in the table.

Hampton & Richmond were unfortunate not to take the lead early on at Arbour Park when Jefferson Louis forced Slough keeper Jack Turner to make a fingertip save and push the ball onto the crossbar.

The home side broke the deadlock inside six minutes as Max Worsfold delivered a corner into the box and captain Sam Togwell headed in at the back post past stopper Laurie Walker.

It is his first goal of the season and first since helping Slough to win the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup in the previous campaign.

The visitors equalised when the ball was played into the box from a corner and Sam Deadfield scored from close range in the 15th minute. The Rebels appealed for offside but the goal was allowed to stand.

Hampton then thought they had taken the advantage but celebrations were cut short as the assistant referee had his flag up for offside.

The hosts restored their advantage a minute before the break as a pass from Simon Dunn played in Daniel Roberts one-on-one with Walker. The striker sent a shot past the keeper and into the net off the inside of the post.

It is his third goal this season and second in as many matches.

Slough opened up a two-goal cushion less than a minute into the second half. Worsfold delivered a free-kick into the box and Josh Jackman got a slight touch on the ball to glance it in off the inside of the post.

It is his first goal of the campaign and first since the Senior Cup final win last season.

Hampton were fortunate not to be reduced to 10 men when Tyrell Miller-Rodney caught George Wells with a high boot as the Rebels defender attempted to head the ball.

The visitors were unfortunate not to pull a goal back as Danilo Orsi-Dadamo hit the outside of the post with a header.

Deadfield then had the pull in the back of the Slough net but his effort was ruled out for offside.

Hampton substitute Zac Joseph thought he had a consolation goal late in the match but again the flag was up for offside.

Slough turn their attention to the FA Cup and a second qualifying round tie at Flackwell Heath from the Hellenic Premier Division this Saturday (3pm).

Burnham did not have a fixture to fulfil last weekend but return to action with a short trip to Binfield for a preliminary round tie in the Senior Cup on Monday (7.45pm).

Windsor return to action with a visit to Stag Meadow from Thame Rangers in the Hellenic League Floodlit Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Holyport exited the FA Vase this season after a 1-0 defeat at Wellingborough Town from the United Counties Premier Division on Saturday.

An unfortunate Pete Hydnman own goal was the difference between the two sides in the second qualifying round tie at the Dog & Duck ground.

Port now turn their attention to the Berks & Bucks Senior Trophy and a first round tie at home to Wraysbury Village this Saturday (3pm).

Langley made progress in the Senior Trophy after a 6-2 win at Windlesham United from the Thames Valley Premier League on Saturday.

Kamil Zielinski was the star on show for the visitors in the first round tie with a hat-trick, while Calvin Morgan bagged a brace and Conrad Joseph also on target.

Langley return to Summerleaze for the visit of league rivals Risborough Rangers in the Floodlit Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Chalvey Sports did not have a fixture to fulfil last weekend but return to action when Woodley United visit Arbour Park in Division One East this Saturday (3pm).