ELLIS Willett, James Payne and Alex Woodhead were all on the scoresheet for Finchampstead as they ended Woodcote's good run with a 3-0 Premier Division success, writes Richard Ashton.

Westwood United moved six points clear at the summit after winning their top-of-the-table clash 3-1 at Berks County.

Ross Storrar was the visitors' hero as he bagged a brace, while the leaders also benefitted from a County own goal.

Mitchell Burley, Jake Wheeler, Ryan Adams and Sam Adams all struck for third-placed Maidenhead Town in their 4-2 success at Windlesham United, Terry Brooks and David Charalambous on target for the home side.

A Jack Alder double earned Cookham Dean a point in their 2-2 draw with Mortimer – Stefan Allen and James Croft netting for the away side – while Newbury's title hopes suffered another setback as they were held to a 0-0 draw by Wraysbury Village.

Dan Townson and Kenny Evans netted for Hurst in their 3-2 Division defeat at Westwood Wanderers Reserves, while Eldon Celtic drew 1-1 with Rotherfield United.

Aqeel Butt and Isaac Sedu were both at the double as FC Imaan Lions dismissed Cookham Dean Reserves 5-0, Lewis Atherley with the other goal.

Datchet Village moved back to the top of Division Two with a regulation 3-0 triumph at Twyford & Ruscombe.

Brandon Mayeur scored the only goal of the game before receiving a red card as Berks County Reserves took over at the top of Division Three with a hard-fought 1-0 success at Hambleden.

Joe Park was on the scoresheet for Maidenhead Town A in their 2-1 victory against Phoenix Old Boys Reserves, while Pangbourne beat Mortimer Wanderers 1-0 thanks to a Stanley Manoah effort.

Late goals from Matt Hayden and John Ramsey earned Division Four trailblazers Goring United Reserves a 2-0 success at Harchester Hawks Development, while second-placed Taplow United Vets kept the pressure on with a 4-3 win at Henley Town Development.

Andrew Duncan, Gary Eaton, Shaun Gray and Chris O'Donnell were the Taplow goalscorers, with Guy Brown and Cristiano Augusto on target for the Red Kites.

A James Sayer double and goals from Rhys Iremonger and Callum Anderton kept third-placed Burghfield Reserves in the title mix following a 4-2 triumph at Berks County Rovers, Sean Graham and Richard Cumner netting for the Swords.

Golas from Billy Hanley and John Swift fired Richings Park into the quarter-finals of the Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup with a 2-1 victory at Burghfield, Luke Stroud netting for the home side.

Reading City U23 also progressed with a convincing 5-0 demolition of Woodley United Royals.

In the Intermediate Cup, Harmit Riyat bagged a brace and Craig Haylett got the other as Mortimer Reserves knocked out Woodcote Reserves 3-0.

Maidenhead Town Reserves are also through following a 3-2 extra-time home win against Hurst Reserves, Cameron Netherwood-Meek snatching a 90th-minute equaliser to ensure the game finished 1-1 before Lee Bell and substitute Anthony Lane fired their side to victory.

Mo Adam scored twice for Reading YMCA and Charlie Cooke also found the back of the net as the Young Men eased past Kintbury Rangers Reserves 3-0 in the Reading Junior Cup.

Wargrave were eliminated after they went down 5-3 at Virginia Water Development.

In the Oxfordshire Intermediate Cup, Henley Town were beaten 2-0 at Chinnor, while Robertswood advanced in the Norfolkian Reserve Cup with a 5-3 success against Phoenix Old Boys.