CHALVEY Sports reached the final in the Slough Town Challenge Cup this season after a 3-1 win against Singh Sabha on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

Singh Sabha from the East Berkshire League are the current cup holders and they took the lead with a goal from Pritpal Raju on the stroke of half-time in the semi-final tie.

Higher-league Chalvey took control in the second period at Arbour Park and scored three goals without reply. The Stabmonks equalised through Matty Edwards before both Tom Williams and Cheyenne Cripps scored inside the final 12 minutes to win the tie.

Chalvey Sports suffered defeat at the hands of Langley the las time they reached the Slough Town Cup final back in 2018 and Chalvey last lifted the cup in 1956.

The Stabmonks will face either Slough Heating Laurencians or Richings Park Reserves in the final at Burnham Football Club on Good Friday (April 10).

READ MORE: Slough Town come from behind to draw at Chemlsford City in the National League South

The second semi final was postponed today and has been rescheduled for Saturday 14th March at The Polish Club.

Chalvey return to action in the Hellenic League Division One East with a visit to Arbour Park from Long Crendon on Saturday (3pm).

Slough Observer:

Burnham suffered a fourth straight defeat in the Hellenic Premier Division after losing 2-0 at the hands of Westfields at The Gore.

A goal from Dan Stoneman gave the unbeaten league leaders an advantage at the break and Richard Greaves secured all three points with a strike in the final minute of normal time.

The defeat means The Blues have not won since the victory at Easington Sports almost four weeks ago but they remain in seventh position in the league table.

READ MORE: Slough Town face a crucial week in the race for promotion

Burnham turn their attention to the Hellenic League Floodlit Cup and a quarter final tie at lower league Milton United on Tuesday night (7.45pm).

Windsor saw their match at Lydney Town postponed due to a waterlogged pitch at the Lydney Recreation Ground so return to action at home to Longlevens on Saturday (3pm).

Holyport are now on an incredible five-match winning streak in Division One East following their 4-2 victory at Didcot Town Development.

A goal from Alan Akerman gave Port the lead inside the first 15 minutes at the Loop Meadow Stadium but Kenneth Attafuah equalised for Didcot moments later.

Slough Observer:

The visitors led on the half-time whistle thanks to a goal from Steve Deverall and he scored again to increase the advantage 10 minutes into the second period.

READ MORE:The Pink and Blacks continue to improve after a win at Sevenoaks

Didcot halved the arrears with a goal from Harry Evans with 15 minutes still to play but Holyport made sure of the points when Deverall completed his hat-trick.

The win keeps Port in third position in the league table and two points behind second-placed Abingdon United ahead of a trip across Berkshire to Woodley United on Wednesday night (7.45pm).

Langley are now on an 11-match losing streak in the league after a 11-0 hammering at the hands of bottom side Abingdon Town at Summerleaze Village.

Langley make the trip to AFC Aldermaston on Saturday (3pm).